Sunday, January 24, 2010

365: No Repeats

Just wanted to let you know that I have been trying out more new recipes, so far I have liked all of them and a couple I have totally LOVED, but I don't think that I can publish them here as they are copy-right protected. But I have gotten them from the book 365: No Repeats by Rachel Ray. So that I don't get in trouble for posting her recipes here, I will just tell you the numbers of the ones that I have LOVED and will make again, if you have the book, or want to check it out from the library to try those same recipes, you are free to! I am not doing a new one every day, but I am trying at least one a week, usually two and I am not doing them in order...
LOVED #1, 11, 27
I also thought that #29 was okay, Shawn liked it more and I also tried #157 and it was very different than what I usually do and I didn't love it, but my Dad really did, which is good since he was the one who picked that one out!
I will keep you updated as to the ones I love, but sorry, I don't think that I can post them here!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Christi - I know you posted this a long time ago... but I believe you can post them as long as you credit the original author. I think...